We were VERy productive yesterday. I took down about 20 ornaments off the tree and set them on a box. Then we watched 3 movies. I will review them below......I am living the life, people. I am wearing sweats and a shirt that just doesn't go....if u didn't know me, u might think I was a hoarder or a fatty....I am neither.
MOVIE REVIEW: ( 3 of them!!)
Repo Men (R)-
I dug it, not sure if it would have done so well if it didn't have the actors it did. Liev Schreiber, Forest Whitaker and Jude Law. Jude BTW is smoking HOT in this movie. It was very gory, along the lines of Kick Ass which is my recent favorite. Repo Men is about a company, that in the future, instead of waiting for transplants it provides mechanical organs. If you miss a payment for 3 months the Repo Men come and take it back. Game Over for you......obviously it's over the top and total BS but it was pretty good. There is some great music too, on the Jazz side, check the soundtrack. This movie is based on the book The Repossession Mambo.
Jonah Hex (pg13)
no bueno. had the makings of a good flick but just never got off the ground and not enough back info.......John Malkovich as always is a total freako and Josh Brolin is hard to look at as the title character and of course throw in Megan Fox, I watched it but was ready for it to , thankfully be over pretty quick. I think it is a DC comic and it should stay that way. :)
Nanny McPhee (pg)
I actually thought I was getting the second one but it was the original and I enjoyed it- it was really cute, predictable but in a nice way and Sachyl liked it. Plus everyone had a British accent and who doesn't want to watch little kids with an accent???
It was based on a series of books but I can't remember the name. Maybe Nurse Matilda?? I will watch the second for sure.
Man, I have a lot to do today so I shall bid you adieu .
No comments:
Post a Comment