Today is the 26th- we went to Old Town after church and we had a great time- shopped our butts off. In case anyone wants to get me a b-day present I would love a big tin star lamp,.. nevermind-
:( Sawyer thinks that anywhere we go it's just to buy him things ~ it's our fault I know but still- he wouldn't rest or smile until G-ma and G-pa bought him a Spiderman wrestling mask with a cape. We ate at a Mexican restaurant there and it was sort of embarrassing because Sawyer sat there battling someone in his head and making weird faces and sounds........koo kooo. Now we decided we need to come back on a family vacation after we move to Virginia because we had so much darn fun. OMGEE I saw the Whaley house!! I took pix but when I went to take pix in the window, none of them would come out....oooooooohhhhhhh scawy. Four times , w/ flash, with out flash....on the glass away from the glass......... OK well I need to get my funny on so stay tuned I promise more exciting reading will come.
BTW Sawyer is wrestling G-pa as we speak and Sachyl got in on it in her Spidergirl costume with mask.........it's always a party in our house ( if your under 10). :)
24 shopping days until my bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment