buahh ah ahh ahhhhhh
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Holidays
We played Holiday Family Bingo at the Convention Center yesterday courtesy of housing......I kept reliving my Comic-Con experience --now THAT was a good time. It was nice, the whole fam went and we had breakfast. We didn't win anything but I wasn't really expecting to. I am married to the worlds unluckiest man. Not that he has bad luck or is bad luck but the dude NEVER wins anything and I, by proxy, now never win anything either. Work Christmas party?? Nope . Bingo? Nope. Raffles? Nope. However to our surprise and delight at another housing function we actually won a box filled with crap sponsored by Pfizer........it had toys(some Spiderman) , blankets, makeup, art supplies, a football and puppets. We relished it because we know it may never happen again. I am very bored, I am super happy that it is raining but I have already done 3 batches of baking and I do NOT feel like cleaning. We are catching up on our cleaning tomorrow since Grandma and Grandpa Alley are coming for Christmas :) I think I feel like shopping but don't really have the cash or the motivation and there is zilch on T.V. We plan to take the grandparents to Hollywood to see Tron at the El Capitan. Joe was flipping out because he noticed it was rated PG. He was nervous that there may be something his dad might find inappropriate so I searched and searched all over the interwebs and found that PG means brief mild language...ok so I searched and searched the interwebs some more to see what exactly is brief mild language...after delving so far into the web that I felt like Tron I discovered it was stuff we can all live with. Geez! Disney- can't you just keep it G!!?? So we are excited for the visit, it will be really fun and the kids are pumped. We will go to nanas on the 30th and have another Christmas while celebrating our 8th anniversary awwwwwwwwwwww. serious, can you tell I am bored? There is nothing to write about but you are going to have to read about it anyway because I have you hooked on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment