Monday, September 29, 2008

update




I don't feel like there is a lot to blog about even though I have been uber busy. Sawyer had back to School Night and they both had their second rehearsal for the Christmas play. They also started the new semester of Childrens church at Canyon View- I am waiting for a small group to sign up for since mine was cancelled. :(  Joe and I took them last week and there was a man in the sanctuary who was trying to unload a kitten- of course we said NO way man!! Then I heard him say he lived in his car so we took it- her name is Cuddles Ivy Batman Alley and she is Super cool and loving and she actually plays!! Not like our other 2 pointless cats....anyway if my mom sees this she will be P.O.'d but I promise on my honor I will never ask her to take another animal EVER!  (I love u nanny)
Ahem........ Devyn starts night school today  evidently night is 2:45- 5...but she has to make up her grades to graduate. She won't be able to work so much and she has had a taste of an income so she is a bit bummed....she made her bed and now she must lie in it.....lesson learned ....we hope :) 

I plan to sign Sawyer up for Flag Footbal this weekend and Sachyl for Tap. She is not pleased but she has to try it and then make up her mind what she likes and dislikes.  As for my big butt- I started walking 2 miles on Mondays with a walking group. I also started back Yoga and World Dance ( soooo totally cool!!) Vicky is dragging me to Pilates tomorrow......... We had a double garage sale this weekend and only made about $80 , that just makes me want to have another every weekend until I get rid of all our crap but Sachyl has a birthday party next weekend and then we have 2 other things going on that are none of your beeswax :) 
As far as Joe goes, we went out to dinner the other night at a really nice Italian joint. Vicky offered to take our kids to the pool and then she watched them after. She made fun of me because she knew I would be nervous about them in the pool and then she gave them popcorn, which scares me. I love when my friends laugh at my weirdness   NOT!  Oh Joe. right.  Well he was sick all weekend and he had to go to work today and I don't think he feels any better...poor guy. :( He will be gone from Oct. 6-16 and Oct. 28-Nov.25 and two weeks in Dec. AND then deploys the first week of January.........we can't WAIT for shore duty!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm. triple garage sale. thanks.

Anonymous said...

I so look forward to reading the family blog and the pics. Since I have no email this is the next best thing I guess. Keep blogging!