Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st day of school



Sawyer started Kindergarten on Tuesday and we (the parents) can walk them to their line and when the teacher comes it's adios amigos.....my son however didn't want to kiss me goodbye. I really didn't think that would start quite so early but whatever....I was a little bummed. We walk to and from school and the latter has sucked! It is so stinking hot I can barely make it home. I was using the double stroller but forget it. Anywho, enough about me. When joe and I picked him up on his first day his first words were; "It's boring kinda...and we don't get to play on the playground very long" Welcome to school!! He had an issue with some kid that he says got in a fight with him. His napkin blew on the ground and the kid called him a litterbug and he called him a litterbug and somehow his yogurt exploded and he says the kid did it while saying " I hate Spiderman."  ?????????????????? I asked him who he hung out with in class and he said one of the kids with fuzzy hair. Interestingly enough, there are  2 maybe three kids that do in fact have fuzzy hair. They get out at 12:15 on Thursdays so I picked him up and he and Sachyl and I ate in the cafeteria.......it was ....different. I need to come to terms with athe fact that I can't be with him everyday, all day to make sure he is wiping his face or washing his hands or even putting his straw in his milk. We will all survive I am sure.
The video is of him not being impressed with what I packed him Wed. until he found the pudding :)

No comments: