Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kids Say The Craziest Things...Pt.2


We were sitting in the barber shop waiting for our turn ( Me and Sawyer) and he was on my lap and let one rip! I was shocked because he never really does that and he was surprised too so I said " Sawyer did you fart?"  and he nodded, all embarrassed and then got a really serious look on his face and said " It sounded like a light saber anyways"...........????

A few days ago Sawyer and Sachyl were playing with one of their female friends and as kids will do they played "doctor" briefly....well of course I couldn't get a straight answer out of the two older ones  as to who started it , not that it matters, so finally I said  'Sawyer I 'm not mad and you aren't  in trouble but did you ask or did she offer?"
He replied with " umm well she offered and I said YES....I'm sorry. "  
TYPICAL BOY!

No comments: