
We have been fairly boring lately- I am not sure if I mentioned that we leave a half hour earlier now to go to school so Sawyer can eat breakfast there- He loves to sit with Eduardo who he calls Eggardo???? And he got busted in the boys bathroom waiving his junk around with Guillermo (who he calls Gearmo). I guess that's a boy thing, I have no idea so I just tell him not to and stay away from it:) Leaving early is nice because me and Vicky started walking right after or I do a spinning class on Weds. at 8:45 (Um ouch by the way- I needed an epidural after) so I get all exercising out of the way bright and early! Sachyl had to go to the dentist because she was standing on Sawyers bed and fell and whacked her face on his windowsill luckily her tooth wasn't loose but he said it could turn brown (I may have fainted at that point) it is still white- phwew!
Ms. Devyn HAD to go to Hawaii for a week to visit her Dad and grandparents poor poor girl.....she had fun bleeding him dry shopping and swimming etc...they got to see Cirque Du Soleil (sp) that was her second time (she is so cultured:) ) AAAAAAAAAnd he let her drive all over the place (idiot JUST KIDDING!!!!).
Sawyer got an award at school for "using his knowledge of letter sounds" they have a Flag assembly every other Friday and they announce the awards which they all end up getting by the end of the year. I usually go to every assembly but I wasn't able to go to that one. I was bummed but his teacher took pictures for me.
Last night Sawyer went to the Sock Hop at our regular church. Once again Sachyl was peeved because it was Kinder- 5th grade. On the way she took off her seatbelt while we were still driving so Sawyer said "Sachyl hold my hand. Hold it tight. I will hold onto you." Like he could prevent her from going through the window in the event of an accident BUT it was so sweet and adorable how they love each other........anywho when we got there I just sort of hung out so Sachyl just sort of hung out and got to do everything he did including having hot dogs and root beer floats- hoola hoop contesting- tricycle races and of course Air Band. They had F.U.N. I will end with this - I am almost done with my Christmas shopping and YOU'RE NOT!! HA!
ps I added a picture from when Sachyl had her hurt neck and of them sleeping in their funky hats my mom brought them- just because they're cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment