
I always feel when I sit down to blog that I have nothing to write...but I am always thinking during the day " Ohh I have to put this in my blog!" weird!!
Joe finally came home on Friday after being gone 3 weeks- it was perfect because he came home, showered and was just in time for Sawyers Family Reading time in his class- it is so amazing to see your baby just stat reading!! On another note, Devyn is having some of her poetry published in the school paper- THAT is awesome.
The kids are over joyed to be spending time with Joe- we also on that Friday went to his Holiday Party for his ship- it was at the Sheraton on the Bay by the airport- it was really fun. We took the kids and they stayed in one of the meeting rooms with a bunch of other kids. The ship had hired Munchkin Minders which is a group of nannies. They played video games and had a bouncy thing and did crafts and watched movies....Sachyl also peed the nap time mat:) They thought they had a night out on the town!
I, on Wed. went to the midnight showing of Twilight!!!! I had not read the book but my friend Vicky has been obsessed and was always making me watch interviews and look at pictures of Robert Pattinson and I was just not impressed BUT OMG that first scene of him!! His charectar!! wowza! I thought I was hooked on Mr. Bill Compton the Vampire but make room for Edward Cullen!! Great romantic /fantasy movie PG version of Trueblood. Now am reading the second book and I am officially a Twilighter...I tried to fight it but I can't.......
Joe leaves again for the first 2 weeks of December and then will get to spend Christmas with us so YAY!!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and be safe!!!!
1 comment:
I would love to read some of Devyn's poetry....will you send me some?? aunt m
Post a Comment