Sunday, February 1, 2009




We took Devyn to the Hard Rock and she was quite surprised to see all her fallbrook friends- they had fun and ended up hanging out downtown after dinner. The next night my parents took me and Vicky to PF Changs for MY bday. It was YUMMY!! We go Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake after. I ended up getting a Horrendous case of heartburn a few nights later and had to go to the doctor the next day because I threw up and passed out from the pain.  She was a freako and did all this bloodwork and ends up calling me on a Sunday night in the middle of Big Love no less, to tell me my potassium level was in the fatal level. Was I having chest pains??  Uh No, so she tells me that if I start feeling weird to call 911. THANKS! I felt fine but I couldn't sleep that night thinking at any moment I would go into cardiac arrest. L-S-S, I went back got rechecked and I was fine - I just need Prilosec woopie. Sachyl LURVES her tap class and she is so proud of learning her dance she will do at Balboa park in June. They also went to a magic Show t the library and sawyer got to be an " assistant" it was funny. The magician had him doing the cabbage patch and he didn't even know he was doing it.  We really aren't doing anything exciting lately, I have been sick all week but Vicky threw me a dinner party last night for my birthday and she brought her Edward Cullen doll and we played Where's Edward??  Good Times!  
Sorry so boring but I am not in a blogging mood :) I did get a journal though so maybe I will journal- but u can't see it!

No comments: