ICANNOT believe that it is actually almost Christmas- I already gave Joe all his presents including a new wedding band which he LURVES..his gifts to me were I wanted all my blinds cleaned and I wanted him to go to yoga with me once :) he did and it was nice. He is on leave and we have been to Borders about 50 ish times this week- we are a family of readers which I think is awesome!! I also don't think I have ever drank so much Starbux in all my life-it's actually been cold here and it rained yes I said it, rained!! The kids had their play finally and it was cute - they both looked adorable and rehearsal for the next one starts next month - yes we are crazy. We took the kids to get haircuts because Sawyer was looking a bit to 1981 for me- They are BOTH out of school for a month- they had class parties and made ornaments and the whole shebang. We ae having a cake for Sachyls bday tomorrow ( the 22nd) and then taking her to Seaworld because Joe leaves ON her real birthday:( I am not looking forward to taking down all my decorations but I know it must happen and life goes on.....if only it could be Christmas even longer. There is nothing but birthdays coming at us (Sachyl on the 7th, Devyn on the 10th and mine on the 19th) those hopefully will keep us busy because I am NOT prepared for Joe to be gone for 6-9 months. Merry Christmas to everyone and a healthy Happy New Year:)
2 comments:
that red font at the end of your blog was like looking at the sun-it actually made my eyes water LOL....maybe its just my computer.
Anyway, happy holidays!
It wasn't just your eyes. It was blinding:) Love ya Steph and family! Kerri and fam
Post a Comment