We have had a full week keeping busy while Joe is out to sea....there is a bad fire on Camp P pretty close to where our old house was so we are anxiously waiting to see if anything catches fire out here......not that I want a fire but Joe would get to come home. I had a Bunco party on Saturday but only 8 people showed up- it was ok because we had great food- wine -company. We ended up playing Crack the Case instead. Good Times.
Sachyl is still in Tap and Sawyer seems to really enjoy his Flag Football more than baseball. Oh well maybe when he is older.......Devyn was elected into class Senate so that is a positive. I can't really get a lot of info from her, otherwise I would share more:).
We got some pumpkins and the kids put Mr. Potato Head like faces on them and then we went to The Fall Festival that our housing company puts on and they got another one and played a few games......I still want to take them to a real pumpkin patch, not the kind off the freeway but one you have to actually drive inland to get to and maybe hit up Seaworld again. We have A LOT to do in the short time that Joe will be home so hopefully we can accomplish triple fun time in 2 weeks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment